When do clients receive appointment reminders:
- Before the appointment (the exact timing is up to you, look at step 3).
- Before the rescheduled appointment, when the client changed the appointment to an earlier time slot.
- Before the rescheduled appointment, when the client changed the appointment to a later time.
1. First, log in to your account
Click on "Open Control Panel" or click this link: https://app.appointible.com/setup
2. Click on "Configure reminders"
3. Enable the automation rule
Enable the automation rule.
Click the "24 hours" dropdown and choose when to send the appointment reminder.
Note: 24 hours means the client will receive the reminder 24 hours before the appointment. For other options, like tomorrow or next Monday, read this article: https://appointible.com/biz/blog/reminders-to-reduce-no-shows/
4. Features for Basic and Growth plans
You can't change the text in the Basic and Growth plans. Instead, you can contact our support team for help with any text updates you would like to make. Our support team is here to help and make the necessary changes on your behalf, ensuring a seamless and hassle-free experience for our Basic and Growth plan users.
5. Features for Pro plan
If you are using the Pro plan, you get a set of features regarding message reminders, including the ability to create and manage multiple rules for highly customized interactions, the freedom to edit text content to suit your specific needs, and the convenience of receiving customer confirmations via text replies.