Congrats on deciding to switch to the Appointible Pro plan. With it, you will bring your text (SMS) marketing initiatives to life, hold two-way conversations with your clients, and automate client nurturing.
Why Appointible Pro?
Before I move to technical topics, just let me list the main benefits you get with the Pro plan:
- A dedicated telephone number will be assigned to your account only. Your clients can save that phone number and know you are contacting them.
- Access to the Two-Way Inbox. With it, you can send text messages (SMS) to clients, and they can reply. A central Two-Way Inbox keeps all conversations with clients in one place and allows anyone on the team to answer questions instead of maintaining communication in an employee “pocket.”
- Enable text message marketing and send text messages in bulk. Text marketing campaigns allow sending a text message to all or a segment of clients. There is much to uncover here, but let’s leave it for a separate article.
- With the Appointible Pro plan, you enable additional Apps that allow communication with your clients intelligently and will drive additional revenue!
- And lastly, only with the Appointible Pro plan can we import data from your current system to Appointible for you. This is an optional one-time paid service that starts from $700.
What are the steps to get onboarded to the Appointible Pro plan?
Let me very quickly go over the process and share steps to get onboarded to the Pro plan:
- You upgrade to the Appointible Pro plan in Appointible -> Settings -> Billing.
- You submit the Appointible Pro Plan Onboarding Form online form.
- We review the submitted form, register the brand, and assign a dedicated phone number(s) to your account. Usually, it can take 2-4 working days to complete the onboarding process.
- We will contact you immediately to work on text messaging, telephone numbers, or company details if additional information is needed.
- We import data from your current system to Appointible for you. This is an optional one-time paid service that starts from $700.
What additional payments I should expect?
There are expenses related to brand registration and vetting in the United States and Canada:
- Brand Registration Fee: $4-$40 one time. The actual amount will depend on text messaging needs.
- Text Messaging Campaign Fee: $2-$10 paid every month. The actual amount will depend on text messaging needs.
- Additional Phone Number: $2 paid monthly. The first phone number is free. Every additional phone number is paid.